Calgary Youth Justice
– Very cheerful, colorful and fun. Great to listen to lots of positive reinforcement.
– Fun learning environment. Non-judgmental. Well informed and articulate participation. Lots of practical activities and exercises to share with my staff. I will also recommend Wendy Wilton to my organization to do in-house training and development.
Grande Prairie Volunteer Services Bureau
– Wendy has the perfect personality and dynamic to put for the topic. Would love to take more workshops with this facilitator.
– Wendy has the perfect blend of humor, realness and edge needed to deliver this training. Great work!
Sherwood Park Volunteer Centre
– Wendy’s energy was amazing and I was captivated by her and wanted to keep learning. Her real life examples helped with every topic we were covering.
St. Albert Volunteer Centre
– Dynamic facilitation and great teaching – lots of examples and activities. Wendy has a way of relaying info to have meaning for participants and for retention of the information.
– The presenter was excellent at involving everyone in discussion. She is very good speaker, very knowledgeable – probably the best workshop I have attended.
– This was an excellent course, excellent instructor, dynamic and engaging. Not a dull moment.
– Absolutely fabulous! Her style allows everyone to feel safe and able to fully engage in the training.
University of Alberta, Executive Education
– Wendy is a delightful instructor. Knowledgeable and engaging.
– Wendy’s teaching style is interesting and fun.
– Wendy was very energetic and enthusiastic so that engaged us right away! Good presenter!
– It was a great session that was fun interactive, interesting and I learned some very useful skills.